[Intro:]
I've been changed, Healed, Freed, Delivered
I've found joy, Peace Grace, And favor
[Verse 1:]
I've been changed, Healed, Freed, Delivered
I've found joy, Peace, Grace, And favor
And right now is the moment Today is the day I've been changed ....I've been changed
And I have waited for this moment to come And I won't let it pass me by...
[Chorus:]
I won't go back, can't go back, to the way it used to be
Before your presence came and changed me...
Say I won't I won't go back, I can't go back, to the way it used to be
Before your presence came and changed me
[Verse 2:]
All my shame, Guilt, Sins, (They've been) forgiven
No more chains, Fear, My past, is over
Right now is the moment,Today is the day I've been changed, I've been changed,
And I have waited for this moment to come.. And I won't let it pass me by...
No comments:
Post a Comment