WITHHOLDING NOTHING
I surrender all to you
Everything I give to you
withholding nothing withholding nothing
I surrender all to you Everything I give to you
withholding nothing withholding nothing
I give you all of me I give you all of me
I give you all of me I give you all of me
King Jesus My Savior Forever
I give you all of me I give you all of me
I surrender all to you Everything I give to you
withholding nothing withholding nothing
withholding nothing withholding nothing
I surrender all to you Everything I give to you
withholding nothing withholding nothing
I give you all of me I give you all of me
I give you all of me I give you all of me
King Jesus My Savior Forever
I give you all of me I give you all of me
I surrender all to you Everything I give to you
withholding nothing withholding nothing
GOD IS GREAT
God, God is
great, greatly to be praised, holy is
his name
Yesterday today he is
The great Am,
Christ the risen Lamb brother of every man
(He is He is) Most of all my friend
He is………….…faith……..
ful Oh He
is…………..holy and righteous
Oh he is closer than a brother there will never be another just like he is…
I will
praise him with my hands praise him with my dance,
I will give
him all the glory any way I can If
you feel the same way to praise him like you do
Cmon and
praise him Cmon
and praise him
No comments:
Post a Comment